Registration for the 2016 Denver 9/11 Memorial Stair climb will open on July 1 at 0800 MST. Mark the calendars and let us know if you have any questions!
A couple of 2016 registration tips/suggestions:
- FYI: we are using a different system this year - a good one, but different.
- When registering, sign up as a new user (unless you climbed at FDIC or Red Rocks last year, and if you did, you will need your username/password from that)
- Even though there is a team option, our recommendation is to sign up as individuals. The concern is that if you are in the middle of registering seven members, and the climb fills up, you won’t make the event. In the past, people have successfully registered as a team, but they have all information ready and are quick to enter the info. Registering as a team has no bearing on the climbing teams, as I set that up at a later date. One option if easier: in the past, climbers have created a team, and filled themselves in for each team member…then sent me a list of names that will be climbing.
- Link will be posted on the web site and on Facebook on Friday (July 1) morning for the 0800MST opening.
- There will be a wait list if you don’t make the 343, and we encourage you to sign up for that. Typically, we don’t start going through that until a week or two prior to the event, but it seems that every year we are able to take people off of that list.